I’ve been a very bad blogger! And like many of you all, I’m going to go ahead and blame it on something else. I will now account for my failure blog:
- IRC has not been working properly since I’ve been using my parents’ internet [but now it is fixed]. IRC is my main manga provider. As it turns out, it is really hard to write about manga when the key distributor is striking.
- My dear friend Zolomon [conveniently] took forever to finish photoshoping the banner. [But as you can see it is up now, and has been up for two weeks now… I am grasping for straws here (^_~)]
- It is summer, there are several things that complicate blogging for me:
- · Travel- I like to ambush my friends and go to places that, according to my wallet, I really should not go to. The implications of these heathen practices are always limited access to the internet! …Even if said friends DO have wifi, I always end up not blogging because there are so many people to see, things to do, places to be at.
- · Usually hot weather- Usually, when it is hot and clammy [i.e. the thermometer hits higher than 26.7 degrees Celsius] as the weather has been the past weeks, I just like to lazy around sleeping and watching my youth slip through my fingers.
- · Manga depression- For a student summer usually implies limited to zero chances at a stable-ish income. It also means slashing the budget for acquisition of [hardware] manga completely. Usually consumption of scanslated manga goes up, this summer the Gods of Manga somehow frowned upon me… [link back to problems with IRC]
Nevertheless, my vacations end tomorrow! [Whoopidoo?… They were starting to get a bit on the boring side, I mean, I can only sleep for so long!] So on Tuesday I shall make a grand comeback by exposing my 99th Bishonen! Please wait for it!
I found this really cute Lucky Star quiz for those of you who have nothing better to do so check it out!